Arsenal is articulated around a central courtyard, is almost rectangular and large. It has two floors, formed in the bodies of East and West, by large ships. On the ground floor of the side this is open to the patio forming a large porch. Four vaults, dedicated to various units, including the staircase were the bodies North and South that was completed by the building. Precisely the South zone, in which the staircase was was so demolished by blasting of year 1939 that was necessary to delete it and close the building with a new façade delayed about twenty meters.Currently the Consortium offices are located and rooms for conferences and events, in one of the rooms "Juan Caballero" is mounted a temporary exhibition of the military historical Museum.